Top Gimbals For Fujifilm X Series Camera
If you’re looking for the best gimbals for Fujifilm X Series cameras, then you’ve come to the right place!
What do you think is the most annoying thing when it comes to taking pictures? There are a few, but the most annoying one is the camera shaking. While taking pictures a shaken camera can ruin even the most beautiful picture.
Fujifilm has some of the best features when it comes to a camera. And, Fujifilm X series has some of the best handheld cameras when it comes to taking pictures. The X series cameras were specifically designed to take everyday pictures.
But the one area where the Fujifilm X series camera lags is its stabilization. As the internal stabilization is very poor you’ll need something that will stabilize your camera.
This is where gimbals for Fujifilm X series cameras come in. Gimbals for Fujifilm X series cameras are the ultimate accessory that you can use for taking clear and smoother pictures.
But choosing the perfect gimbal for your Fujifilm X series camera can be a daunting task. This is because there are lots of gimbals to choose from.
With that in mind, here are the top gimbals for Fujifilm X series camera that offers premium service at a reasonable cost:
If you’re looking towards a gimbal for Fujifilm X series then (Amazon) DJI Ronin-SCis a great choice. DJI Ronin-SC has a great balance of portability and power. And for a fairly low price, it is loaded with creative features.
The Ronin-SC weighs 2.4 pounds. The Ronin-SC is the younger sibling to the powerful Ronin-S. This 3-axis gimbal contains the features we loved about the Ronin-S and puts them into an easy-to-use and portable form.
It has features such as Motion Lapse mode to shoot time-lapses, Sports mode to keep up with fast-paced action. Not only that, but this gimbal can also track subjects automatically by enabling DJI’s Active Track technology.
The Ronin-SC can withstand up to 4.4 pounds of mass. Which is perfect if you want to buy gimbals for the Fujifilm X series camera. Besides having a great build quality, the Ronin-SC has an ergonomic grip that’s satisfiable when taken in hand. It also has an integrated battery that has a lifespan of up to 11 hours.
If we take the quality and features in mind, the Ronin-SC is very much affordable. If you’re an advanced user, then we suggest you choose the professional kit option. The professional kit includes a focusing wheel for focusing manually and other accessories.
- Number of Axis: 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range: Yaw (Pan): 360°, Pitch (Tilt): 280° (-95 to 185°), Roll: 315° (-202.5 to 112.5°)
- Load Capacity: 4.85 lb / 2.2 kg
- Battery Runtime: 11 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 2450 mAh
- Weight: 2.43 lb / 1.1 kg (with Handlebar)
- Operating Current: 0.16 A
- Three Operation Modes.
- Built-in independent IMU module.
- DJI Specialized Gimbal Drive Motors with Encoders.
- Bluetooth Module.
- USB Connection.
- 2.4GHz Receiver.
- Temperature Sensor.
- DJI Advanced 32-Bit DSP Processor.
In the Box
- Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer
- BG18 Grip for Ronin-SC Gimbal
- Smartphone Holder for Ronin-SC and Ronin-S Gimbals
- Camera Riser for Ronin-SC or Ronin-S Gimbal
- Multi-Terminal USB Control Cable for Ronin-SC Gimbal
- USB Type-C Multi-Camera Control Cable for Ronin-SC Gimbal
- Type-C to Micro-USB Multi-Camera Control Adapter for Ronin-SC Gimbal
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Quick Release Camera Mounting Plate
- Extended Grip/Tripod
- Lens Support
- 2 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x 8-Pin Port Cover
- 3 x 1/4″-20 Screw
- 4 x M4 Screw
- Storage Case
Zhiyun is a brand that is known for making gimbals. If you’re a regular gimbal user then you might know Zhiyun because of CRANE. Crane is another gimbal that was made by Zhiyun back in 2017.
(Amazon) aWEEBILL-S is perhaps Zhiyuns most unique creation to date. WEEBILL-S is a miniature 3-axis gimbal. It is also very light as this weighs just over 2 pounds. Despite being lightweight, it can support up to 4.5 pounds. WEEBILL-S also has a decent battery life, clocking just over 14 hours.
WEEBILL-S has a plethora of features at its disposal. It built its feature base to compete with DJI Ronin. Which includes the likes of phone-based subject tracking, compact design, and underslung handle.
The goal of WEEBILL-S IS stabilizing your camera in the most compact way possible. Besides its standard configuration, it can be flipped over into “sling mode” with the handle facing down. This shortens the overall height of the gimbal system.
Officials at Zhiyun claimed it to be compact as a piece of A4 paper. But to be honest it’s much thicker.
Therefore, if you’re hunting gimbals for the Fujifilm X series camera, WEEBILL-S is a handy alternative for DJI Ronin-SC.
- Number of Axis: 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range: Yaw (Pan): 360°, Pitch (Tilt): 314° (-132 to 182°), Roll: 314° (-67 to 247°)
- Battery Type: 2 x 18650
- Capacity (mAh): 2600 mAhBattery
- Runtime: 12 to 14 Hours
- Weight: 2.04 lb / 0.926 kg
- TransMount Image Transmission Module.
- Upgraded ZY Play App.
- 6 Modes of Operation.
- Full-Range POV Mode.
- Vortex Mode.
- Go Mode.
In the Box
- Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- 2 x 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Quick Release Plate Assembly
- USB Type-C Cable
- Micro-USB to Micro-USB Cable, Micro-USB to Mini-USB Cable, Micro-USB to USB Type-C Cable
- Sony Camera Control Cable
- Mini Tripod
- Backing Base
- Cable Case
- Storage Case
FeiyuTech G6 Plus
If you’re seeking gimbals for Fujifilm X series camera, you should consider (Amazon) FeiyuTech G6 Plus. At under 1.5 pounds, it’s one of the lightest gimbals on the market.
The Feiyu G6 Plus is a hand-held gimbal that has 3-axis. G6 Plus gimbal is smaller compared to most other camera gimbals. It’s only a bit bigger than phone gimbals. G6 plus is made from a premium metal material. It also comes with a rubber handle cover, which is why it provides an incredible handheld feeling and comfortable experience.
The Feiyu G6 Plus has 5 different shooting modes including panning mode, lock mode, follow mode, selfie switch, and an auto-rotation mode.
Switching these modes is pretty easy. You can switch between the panning mode and lock mode with a single tap. The double press will switch you to follow mode. Triple switches to selfie switch, quadruple tap switches to auto-rotation mode.
The Feiyu G6 Plus has a 5000mAh battery that can be charged by Micro USB port. The battery has a runtime of 9 to 2 hours.
FeiyuTech G6 plus isn’t recommended for professional use. It’s more of a causally using gimbal.
- Working Time: 12 hours, specific time can depend on the payload.
- Charging Time: It takes 3 hours to fully charge G6 Plus.
- Charger adapter: 5V/2A charger adapter. USB charging is supported.
- Splash-proof Grade: Only splash-proof. It is banned from using underwater or being exposed to saltwater.
- Tilt: 260°(Lens up/down direction);
- Roll: 320°(Keep horizontal);
- Pan: 360°(Unlimited);
- Battery: 26650 battery,5000mAh,3.7V,
- Extended Interface: There are Two quarter inch screw holes on the side of the handle and the bottom.
- Net Weight: 663g;
- Focus Ring
- Wifi+Bluetooth Connection
- Easy to Control Entire Field of Vision
- Wifi + Bluetooth Dual Module Connection
- Rolling Button
- Efficient and Lasting Battery Life
- Extended Accessories
In The Box
- FeiyuTech G6 Plus Gimbal *1;
- 26650 Rechargeable Battery*1;
- USB Cable*1;
- Adapter for Action Camera*1;
- Carrying Bag*1;
- User Manual*1.
Finding gimbals for Fujifilm X series camera might turn out to be tough at first. We’ve gone through in detail what we believe to be some of the best gimbals for Fujifilm X series cameras.
Ronin-SC and WEEBILL-S are two prime competitors for the spot of your desired gimbal. But if you’re looking for a light experience you can opt over to FeiyuTech G6 plus.