Top Gimbals for iPhone SE 2020
Are you looking for the best gimbals for iPhone SE 2020? We all know that the new iPhone is exceptionally better than any other similar android devices due to its low price and high processor.
Compared to the Pixel 3A, Galaxy S10E, and Galaxy A51, iPhone SE comes with the latest Apple A13 Bionic processor. The 12-megapixel camera as like iPhone XR allows you to shoot 4k videos that is incredible at just $399.
Compared to the old iPhone SE, it is way better to capture clearer images and record better videos. Still, if you want to shoot professional level videos and pictures, you need to choose one of the best gimbals for iPhone SE.
I know, only quality gimbals for iPhone SE can make your video different from the others. Not only you will obtain professional-style footage using a smartphone gimbal, but you can also record better panoramas or film moving time-lapses.
The gimbal which you have, it needs to be fit for your new video experience and have to be perfect for your valuable iPhone SE. For this, I can guide you to choose the right one from some really best options for your iPhone SE.
With companies like Zhiyun, DJI, and Feiyu releasing newer gimbals at affordable prices, now is the time to invest in this nifty tool. If your looking to skip the read and go right on to the products here is the condensed list. I have done my best here to isolate each of a target demographic of people.
- Zhiyun Smooth 4 (Amazon) – Best for shooting stable videos without touching your phone’s screen continuously.
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 (Amazon) – Easiest to use and control for the non-techie guys with the simple operating system.
- Feiyu G4 Pro (Amazon) – Best one-handled gimbals with the amazing stable control. It is the best for the travel geek for its four different modes.
So, here are some of the best gimbals for iPhone SE that you can buy right now.
#1. Zhiyun Smooth 4 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
One of the best gimbals for iPhone SE, the Zhiyun Smooth 4 is specially designed to eliminate the camera shake while shooting videos. The smooth instant control of its integrated control panel helps you to focus on the object without touching the screen.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.1 x 12.9 inches
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Tilt Mechanical Range: 240 °
- Roll Mechanical Range: 240 °
- Valid Payload: Max: 210 g, Min: 75 g
What’s In The Box:
- Zhiyun Smooth 4 Gimbal
- Type-C USB Cable
- Storage Box
- User Manual
- Time Lapse Expert: It is one of the best gimbals for iPhone SE for supporting multiple time lapsing features such as Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, and the ultimate Slow Motion.
- Object Tracking: With the amazing object tracking feature, you can track any object precisely and perfectly. All you need is just to focus on the frame with your iPhone SE and Zhiyun Smooth 4 will do the rest.
- Two-way Charging: Now, you can charge your gimbals in two ways. Along with the mainstream Type-C charging, you can also charge it using a portable power bank.
- Cool Modes to Superpower Your Shooting Experience: There are four different useful modes to help you shoot the perfect videos and take pictures. Pan Following Mode, PhoneGo Mode, Locking Mode, and Following Mode will definitely boost your shooting experience.
#2. DJI Osmo Mobile 3
At present, DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is one of the best gimbals for iPhone SE. In fact, it is one of the most fondled gimbals for many professional videographers.
As it has come at a reasonable price, I like DJI Osmo Mobile 3 very much. Not only that, but its operating system is also simple and performs well. So if you select this gimbal for your new iPhone SE, your investment will not go in vain.
- Dynamic design.
- Folded size- 157*130*46 mm.
- Weight- 405 g.
- Grip angle- 15°
Why Choose It:
- Smaller than few other gimbals like Zhiyun Smooth 4.
- A habitable ergonomic grip with a joystick and some buttons for switching modes.
- A strong power backup near about 15 hours.
- Easy to use with only one hand.
- Take photos from any angle.
#3 Feiyu G4 Pro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The invention of high-quality phone cameras defines again our intention to the smartphone-based filming. Working with new technology, Feiyu G4 can provide you an opportunity to shoot professionally with your iPhone SE.
For the design, it is easy to take footage in one hand with four divergent operational modes. when I look at the gimbal, it looks very much attractive, not too heavy and not too light than others.
When I open the box, I found 4 batteries. And, Feiyu runs with 2 batteries and another two batteries are backup. I can shoot more nearly 11 hours continuously and smoothly. In fact, while running or driving, it makes the video quality is quite good than other gimbals.
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 5.6 x 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 1.85 lb
- Tilt Mechanical Range: 320°
- Roll Mechanical Range: 100°
- Pan Angle: 360°
What’s In The Box:
- Feiyu G4 Pro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphones
- 4x Rechargeable Batteries
- USB Cable
- Counterweight: 1.8 oz, 0.3oz, and 0.2 oz
Why Choose It:
- One-Handed Operation: With the four different modes – pan, tilt, following mode, and inverted, you can easily capture high-quality videos with just one hand.
- 360 Degrees Panning: As Feiyu G4 Pro supports the pan angle up to 360°, it helps you to capture the Panoramic photos. Unlike other gimbals, the four-way joystick helps the pan to move up to 360° with ease.
- Lock Mode: Feiyu G4 Pro protects your camera from unwanted panning, tilting, and rolls with its advanced Lock Mode.
- Good Battery Life: With the two rechargeable 900 mAh batteries, you can shoot up to 11 hours at a stretch. With the package, Feiyu G4 Pro provides two extra batteries. So, if you want to go outside with your gimbals and lovely iPhone SE, you can shoot photos and videos for a long time.
Conclusively, these were my picks for the best gimbals for iPhone SE. They can improve your image and video stabilization dramatically.
If you’re someone who likes to shoot videos in your spare time, gimbals are a must-have. You’ll be happy to know that you can use the mentioned gimbal stabilizers with every other smartphone. For instance, you can use the gimbals for Samsung Galaxy S10 S10E and S10+.
Let me know in the comments below which gimbal suits your needs the best.